- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means the Group entity which you are interacting with. For example, the entity you have a business relationship with, or organizing the event you are attending, or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site/website’ means the website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, conducting business with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
By visiting one of our websites, registering for one of our events, cooperating with us, subscribing to our services or otherwise interacting with us we may collect and process personal data about you. We are strongly committed to protect and keep private any information so collected and to always comply with applicable legislation.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process your personal data that you have provided to us, that we have obtained from third parties we work closely with or from publicly accessible sources.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested from us. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other relevant information;
- to keep in contact with you as our business partners and keep you up to date on our business activities and events. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company and other relevant information;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company, type of cooperation with us;
- to improve our websites. This information may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views, which pages you viewed and similar information.
- to comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements;
- to send promotional messages to you relating to our activities, including invitations to other events. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company and other relevant information.
Last updated January 15, 2021.