heart code (PALS online)
HeartCode PALS completes the American Heart Association’s HeartCode portfolio, offering healthcare providers a self-directed learning option that delivers training needed to recognize and prevent cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children.
Twelve interactive, realistic pediatric patient scenarios, pre-course self-assessment, team dynamics lesson, and full texts of AHA’s PALS Provider Manual, PALS Core Drugs, and the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC – plus supplementary AHA PALS material and videos available within the program.
PALS certification or recertification in three easy steps:
Step 1 Successfully complete the Part 1 cognitive portion of the program including patient scenarios and multiple choice exam
Step 2 Successfully complete skills practice and a skills test (Parts 2 and 3) with an AHA PALS Instructor
Step 3 Receive an official AHA PALS Provider course completion card
HeartCode PALS offers an alternative to the traditional course and is the only PALS eLearning course that provides AHA PALS certification!
• Increase flexibility in your course offerings
• Reduce the costs associated with training
• Engaging interactivity allows learners to virtually “treat” pediatric patients
• Available 24/7, allowing students the opportunity to learn on their own time, at their own pace, with instant feedback and debriefing
• Proprietary eSimulation technology allows physiological modeling that reflects students’ treatment decisions
• HeartCode PALS is a continuing education activity
• Access to course for 1 year from initial license activation, allowing for student refresher options
Additional supplemental materials from the ACLS Provider Manual
• (Skills Check-off included at any of our 4 locations)
• Guarantee next business day Delivery
All Sales are final. No Refunds on this purchase