American heart association - ACLS, BLS, & PALS instructor certifications & online courses
Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Training and Nursing Courses in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support both online and in a classroom setting in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Myers and Tallahassee.
BLS for aspiring instructors. The Ideal instructor candidate is motivated to; teach, facilitate learning and ensure students acquire the skills necessary for successful course completion. The ideal instructor candidate views student assessment as a way to improve individual knowledge and skills.
Requirements for Teaching ACLS or BLS:
• At least 16 years of Age all Instructor Courses
• Must have a licensed or be certified in a Healthcare occupation where ACLS is in your scope of practice
• Must have a Provider certification for respective course
Steps needed to complete to become an ACLS/BLS Instructor:
• Complete the AHA Core Instructor Course
• Complete the Instructor Course
• Successfully complete monitoring by the training center/site
The American Heart Association certification provided upon completion of course according to the AHA 2020 guidelines.